Our Construction Service
JTDODD creates beautiful homes using the bones of what you currently own. We understand you love your location but want to have a home that reflects your unique style and accommodates the way you live.
The Renovation & Extension Experts
From our base in Melbourne’s Inner-Eastern suburbs, the team at JTDODD has developed a reputation for delivering home extensions of the highest quality. Whether you’re looking for a bit of extra room to accommodate your expanding family or an impressive new space that’s perfect for entertaining, let us be the ones to provide it!
We are passionate about enhancing homes with quality structural additions designed to offer extra space, ultimate functionality and improved aesthetics while simultaneously adding value.
We take a quality-focused approach to ensure we exceed our client’s expectations every time. This is enabled by our efficient processes, commitment to using the best materials sourced from a trusted network of suppliers, and flawless workmanship.
Our Construction Process
We prepare a clear and concise contract using an agreement provided by the HIA.
2. Introduction to our Online Client Portal
We provide you with a login to our Online Client Portal and demonstrate how to navigate the platform that will keep you informed and connected throughout the entire project.
- During construction, you will be kept abreast of progress and involved in key decisions that impact your project.
- We issue frequent updates via email and the Online Client Portal.
- Regularly scheduled site visits are also arranged to see your design come to life.
- Our worksites are run to the highest of OHS standards and Quality Control to minimise risk and optimise the outcome of your project.
- At the end of the construction phase, we undertake a detailed inspection of the completed works, provide you with a comprehensive report and rectify anything that requires attention before final acceptance and occupation.
- This will be the day you have been waiting for! We will meet you at your new home and walk you through it together.
- You will receive a detailed ‘Owners Manual’ with all the necessary information about your home. This will include user manuals, warranties and maintenance requirements.
- We attend to any issues that may arise during the defects liability period.